Time is just flying....Tessa is 3 months old. Emy is halfway thru 2nd grade and Luke has 2 permanent teeth already. Geez. I'm completely and totally worn out today. Tessa had her 2 month shots a month late. I refused to take her because the flu bug was crazy here. I don't want to take her anywhere. She had diarrhea terribly bad last week. She is gnawing on her hands. Do you think she could be teething this early? Geez.
I'm exhausted today---did I say that already? Tessa and I have walked around the house, rocked, bounced, swung, talked, read, sung. . . we've done it all today. Plus, we have napped quite a bit together in the recliner--no better feeling in the world. Poor Luke and Emy.....I feel like they are getting the short end of my stick LOL. I don't know how mothers of 4, 5, 6 or more do it. Three is really stretching my limits these days. I know, though, in the end that God doesn't give one more than they can handle. So here I am, handling it.
Have a great weekend guys. Mine is going to get better--starting now!
Gotta to go and rock a sweet, precious baby.....but first, I think I'll play a game with my Emy & Luke.
Adios! More pictures will be posted soon--I promise!
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Youre a mother of many tasks. Thank God...He's there to help. I don't know how mother's do it without God! Enjoy every moment...I was up every hour last night with Isaac vomiting, another wonderful thing that comes along with motherhood! LOL =) Love you all over there!
Ingrid
I thought the switch from 2 to 3 kids was hard -- and I didn't even go through the exhaustion of pregnancy & delivery! Hang in there -- part of the blessing of having siblings is learning to wait and help out. They will be better roommates and spouses (and parents) because of it.
Hang in there -- even a few months make a HUGE difference with an infant. By the time she's 6 months old, you'll be surprised how much more "normal" life feels. You're doing a great job, and have a terrific attitude.
Hugs,
Nancy
Cindy, I sympathize with you. Mommy is a hard job. Hugs.
Post a Comment