Monday, February 7, 2011

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY #3 LUKE

 He has been with us for 3 years.
 I love this smile!
 This is from his first week home with us.
And the same smile---LOVE HIM!!
My Luke.
My little man.
My huge blessing from God.
He has manners.
He has a quick temper.
He has quicker hugs & kisses.
He has a HUGE laugh and a GIGANTIC heart.
He no longer puts food in his pockets...He knows he's gonna have a next meal.
He knows our love and he knows God's love and he knows that Jesus lives in his heart.
That's my boy, my Luke, a great little brother and a great big brother.
I love him with all my heart.
He says "Mommy, you are the best cooker". 
From Luke--that IS THE BEST COMPLIMENT EVER! I'll take it.

6 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

Three years!!! I love that smile -- and I still think it was a privilege to meet him at ISRC and see that grin in person. Congratulations on three years together,
Nancy

Amrita said...

God bless litle Luke. So happy God brought him into your family.

The Bullen's said...

Awww..I love this post. Luke is such a blessing and you are a great Mother!!!! God's miracles!



love ya,
Ingrid

The Labontes said...

3 years! Isn't that amazing! He is so sweet, Cindy. So glad that God brought you together.

Happy Gotcha Day, Luke!
Kristy

ambyoffspring said...

Hi there,

A great family bloig you've got here.

Do pop by mine.

Take care.

Jes said...

This is such a sweet post. I don't even know you and it made me cry!