Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Normalcy

Is that a word?  I have felt like there is not much normalcy in my life since Tessa made her grand appearance.  Do I love her?  ABSOLUTELY!  MORE THAN WORDS can express it.  Does having three children make me crazy?  ABSOLUTELY!   It's hard to explain.  It just seems like Tessa has always been here.  And I'm so very thankful to have all my babies. Life is so.......exhausting......but is even more fun.

It's just a different kind of normalcy now.

Miss Tessa feels much better today--actually since yesterday.  Last night she wanted to pull an all nighter.  So we did.  She talked and cooed and smiled.  And I looked at my wonderful little miracle and smiled back.

We told secrets.

It was so worth the loss of sleep.

I love her.

I am a mommy of 3.

WOW!  God is so good!

6 comments:

Amrita said...

Glad to hea r your and Tessa are doing good.

The Bullen's said...

So glad youre enjoying being a Mommy! I love it too! It's amazing how God works. Only thing is...kids grow up sooo fast.

=)

Peter and Nancy said...

Those first few months with an infant are so exhausting! How can something so small create so much dirty laundry and sleep deprivation? But I promise, you'll get better sleep not too far down the road!
Nancy

Joanne said...

Awww congrats! I would have loved to have had a third, but I am thankful that I have my two precious kids. Blessings, Joanne

Chelle said...

Nice blog! Check out mine when you get a chance, I think you'll enjoy it!

Taylor Lamb said...

Great post! Hang in there