I want to wish everyone a very Happy and safe Thanksgiving....
Love,
Cindy
Please read our blog--we share with you our journey as a family--a blog about us, mostly our children. We have been married for 18 years! Emy joined our family in 2004 and Luke came home in 2008. Tessa is our "homemade surprise baby". She was born Nov 2010.
4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family also, Cindy.
See ya soon.
Tina
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a few days to take it easy and enjoy a long weekend.
Hugs,
Nancy
Hope you had a nice holiday and your tummies were full!!!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! We sure did...I'm still trying to figure out where on earth did I put all the good food? Now I feel like a stuffed turkey! LOL :)
Love ya'll,
Ingrid
P.S. I loved Luke's spikes today!
Post a Comment