Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This and That--lots of pictures.

My babies after putting lights on our Christmas tree! In their PJ's, ready for bed.
Emy & Cristian riding in the back of the truck
The BOYZ (Emy in the background)
Emy throwing football
The two McCoys
Pa & Luke
Again
Ma, Pa and the grands
All four yahoos playing on the trampoline.
Handstand
Ta-dah!
HUGS
Hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as I did....
Talk with y'all later.

6 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

Love the photos -- I like how your extended family is always together. What a gift for your kids, and for everyone. Right now, I'm having camera/computer troubles, so we're photo-less. :o(
-- Nancy

Carrie said...

COOL! Great Job on the Hand stand!!

Caroline :) said...

aww i love the pic of the grand kids with ur parents sooo cute! also i did want to say that that is a great hand stand emy keep at it and you will be just like becca :) and i just cant believe how big luke is getting (he looks like a little man!!)

Leslie!! said...

love the pictures they are all cute

The Bullen's said...

Great pictures! They look so happy in everything they do. I know the person behind the camera is smiling A LOT !

Love ya'll,
Ingrid

Kristi W. said...

Your kids are gorgeous!!! Merry Christmas!

:) Kristi W.

p.s. Shaili is getting her glasses next week! I'm so excited. I love seeing Luke in his, they are too adorable.