Rakin' leaves at Papa's house
Below is a video of Emy
She is a cheerleader....ENJOY..
If you can't understand it, they are shouting
"Get on the Trojan train, ride it ride it, get on the Trojan Train, See how we MOVE"
They are the "TROJANS" which is very NEAT because I went to school there when I was little.
I was a cheerleader there too!
3 comments:
Wow !!! That's a lot of leaves. Brings back memories of the huge piles of leaves we would rake and then JUMP in the PILE ! Yay! What fun we had. So proud of Josh and Christian getting those blue ribbons. Way to Go! Cheerleading is the bomb !!!
Ingrid
We woke up to our first snow this morning! So, Anya Rashi did her first shoveling today. :o) Congratulations to your nephews! Your family is so creative . . . I love it!
-- Nancy
I love all the leaves...what a great picture opportunity! Emy is such a cheerleader...everywhere she goes! We missed her Sunday!
Post a Comment