So, I am trying out new things for the blog, as you can see. . Please go over to the right and let me know if you like it or not!!
Thanks for participating in my poll--it's my 1st one EVER!!
Later taters.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cindy,
Thanks for connecting to my blog! I am very excited to make friends with other mothers who understand this little "journey" we are all on. I admire you so much. I didn't have a choice about my daughter, so when I see women like you choose to adopt a Special needs child, I am blown away. Thank you!
Oh, by the way, I love your blog layout...very cute!
Very nice blog layout! This is so fun! You'll have to take a look at mine... i had to change it too!
Love ya,
Ingrid
Post a Comment