Friday, July 25, 2008

SWIMMING WITH FRIENDS

Cassidy
The 1st grader as of now!! Yay!!
Emy went to preschool with Cass and Emy will start Kindergarten at Cassidy's school...
Emy & Cassidy HOPPING to the pool house
Emy & Cassidy
Emy squashing Cassidy
BeBop & Tennille
Luke & BeBop
Luke & Tennille (he calls her "nille")
We went swimming tonight with Tennille, BeBop and Cassidy!! Enjoy these pictures!!

3 comments:

The Bullen's said...

Looks like a fun day! Your kids are so cute! I love em so much!

Ingrid

Peter and Nancy said...

Just when I think I've seen the cutest photos of your kids . . . you go and post some new ones! It's hard to believe that we met Luke Swarnadip at Matri Sneha -- he looks so much older, even though it's only been 6 months.
-- Nancy

The Labontes said...

Well, with the addition of the HSM 2 song to your blog, my 5y.o. is now your biggest fan:) She came flying in from the other room to groove down to your blog.

Love the pics.