Emy & Tessa (my favorite picture so far of these two)
Emy getting kisses from Tessa
Tessa's favorite sleeping place and position
Luke is so proud to be a BIG brother :)
Tessa in a funny sleep position--we laughed at her for this one.
Luke & Emy "camping out", watching a movie.
My sweet Princess Emy.
I love her sense of fashion!
Luke
My BIG kids. I can't believe how tall they both are!
3 comments:
Cindy,
I enjoy your family so much! God has worked many miracles in your family...you are so blessed! love ya'll...when I get rid of this cold I'm gonna come visit. I don't think I can wait any longer! LOL
Love
Ingrid
I just love seeing the brother and sisters together!! So sweet!
Nancy
Hey Cindy....been out of it lately! Realized just now that Tessa had most likely been born. I'm waaay behind! LOL! Congrats Momma! She is beautiful! I love all the pictures of the kiddos together. Beautiful family!
Post a Comment