Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Luke is 6 years old!

Can you believe my little Luke is 6 years old?!  He is so excited.  We had a very small party here at the house for him and he will have another party with pinata at his preschool tomorrow.....my sweet fellow is so happy (almost always).  He is a special boy to me.  I love him so much and I am so happy he is part of our lives.
 This is his "you caught me" look.....and again, that smile....love him!
 His sweet smile.
He was so excited to be singing to the parents at preschool in this picture.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!!!!
I have a few more pics I will post in a few days.....the time gets away from me these days (geez, I wonder why) LOL!!

2 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

Happy birthday, Luke!! What a big kid you are now . . . and with a 1,000 watt smile. Enjoy the pinata!
Nancy

The Bullen's said...

Happy Birthday, LUKE !!! Boy, Cindy the time has flown right on by! He is such a happy little guy! God Bless Him!!

Love ya'll,
Ingrid