Monday, November 22, 2010

Tessa will be here soon.

We went to the doctor this morning and he thinks C-section will probably be the best bet for us.  We are scheduled for Monday, November 29th at 6:00am.  The doctor says my pelvis is small (go figure--the one small thing on me and I can't even see it) and he thinks we would probably fare better with a c-section.  I trust his judgment, so we are going for it.
Please keep us in your prayers.
I will keep you all posted, I promise!
Thanks.

3 comments:

Ken Loyd said...

So excited to see your family growing. More Miracles and Blessings to write about in the years ahead!

The Bullen's said...

Yay! It will be Monday only if you don't go into labor first! This is so exciting! I can't wait to meet baby girl Tessa!

Love ya'll
Ingrid =)

Peter and Nancy said...

WOW!! Does it feel strange to know the day and time now? How exciting! Let the countdown begin . . .
Happy Thanksgiving!
Nancy