Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random pics

 We love dress up!!
 and karaoke
 and birthday pinatas full of candy
 Our big 8 year old girl giving the princess wave.
 Emy, Luke and Ivana Diamond
Luke was helping with Emy's tangles.
By the way, the date on my camera is WRONG!!!
It is definitely Nov 2010.
LOL!!

3 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

My kids loved looking at Darrell's (and everyone's) catfish! And our belated birthday wished go out to Emy -- who is now the same age as our Nathan. :o)

I love all the new photos!! It's a treat to catch up on your family before the baby comes.
Hugs to you,
Nancy

The Bullen's said...

The pictures are all great ! Luke is so cute brushing Emy's hair. I love Emy's dress up look! Both of your children are beautiful! Number 3 will be here soon! I can't wait !!!

love ya,
Ingrid

MyartMehndi said...

remembered my childhood

http://myartmehndi.blogspot.com/