Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer!

These pictures just prove what a great summer we are having--it's passing way too fast.
Emy had a back to school pool party today and Luke went fishing with Daddy.
Overall, we have already had a terrific weekend--looking forward to a quiet Sunday, though.
Enjoy the pics!!

4 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

All of our city and county pools are officially closed for the summer as of yesterday -- wah! We still have a couple weeks before school starts, though. :o)
Nancy

Cindy said...

Oh no Nancy, that's too bad. Thankfully my mom and dad have had a pool since I was in 8th grade and they keep it running until after Labor Day....then it gets a little too cool to be swimming....Emy starts school next week--2nd grade!! Luke will attend one more year of preschool and then his Kindergarten will start NEXT fall.....man, my babies are getting big :)

Julie & Patrick said...

Looks like so much fun! We've waited most of the summer for the warm weather to come....now that it is here everyone has to go back to school. Glad that someone got to enjoy summer vacation :)

Julie

Anonymous said...

Cindy:
Beautiful pics of your children! I agree with you with "I am loaded" I wouldn't ask for anything more than my beautiful children and supportive sweet husband even with a van with over 172,000 miles and a truck with about the same.GOD IS GOOD!Love the name you have chosen for your new girlie too!
Leveta