Are you rich?
Do you know someone who is?
FRANKLY,
I AM LOADED.
I AM LOADED.
Please read our blog--we share with you our journey as a family--a blog about us, mostly our children. We have been married for 18 years! Emy joined our family in 2004 and Luke came home in 2008. Tessa is our "homemade surprise baby". She was born Nov 2010.
7 comments:
Maddie always says, "we're rich in love." She's absolutely right. LOVE the name, BTW!
Kristy
That sleeping picture alone is worth a million bucks. You are rich indeed!
Nancy
Amen to that!! Loaded with LOVE with blessings:) Loving it too,Gidget
...and then some!!!!
Thrilled for you!
Julie
I love all the pictures...they are so sweet!
Love Hannah
Yes, I agree you are rich !! By golly I guess that makes me rich too! LOL
Love ya'll !!
Ingrid =)
This post made me cry!! We are blessed beyond measure!
Post a Comment