What is in a name? Alot of thought! Man, its even harder to name this child than the other two. We are really leaning toward Ava Renae (this was actually possibly going to be Emy's name so long ago and remains my fave). Darrell likes Joy and Emy likes Tess. Luke doesn't care.
Do y'all have any suggestions? Now is the time to make your thoughts known....I feel like I can't rest until I've named this baby!
Later.
Friday, July 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ava is one of my favorite names ever. All of the Avas I know are cutie pies. I'm with you.
Kristy
I'm a wait and see girl. Gotta see the beautiful face before just the right name comes....they sort of name their self that way :)
That said...I do love Ava!
julie
I like Palyn:)a favorite
Alexandria,Ally for short
I like Reece,Claire.
Ava is cute and classy:)
Augh! I feel your pain! We won't know gender until August 18th. Grr...just tonight I made a huge list of both boy & girl names to hang on the fridge to argue it out for the next month. I'll be over 21 weeks when we find out. :)
I <3 Ava btw. :)
Post a Comment