Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's a Girl

Well, we have ultrasound proof---we have a girl. Now for a name. We could use any and all suggestions you may have for us.

The middle name will probably be Renae.

Thanks.

Love to all.

6 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

Wow! I bet Emy is really excited to have a little sister. :o) You have a good last name for choosing baby names -- ours is very German, so some names sound nasty. I love Renae! We always loved Charlotte, but decided to choose an Indian name for Anya Rashi. So, Charlotte is my suggestion!
Nancy

Fenwick 5 said...

HAPPY 4 u all congrats,I like the names Palyn,Claire,Alexandria Allie for short.Have fun with the name game!!Glad to have my computer back finally:) Gidget

The Bullen's said...

So happy for you guys ! This is sooo exciting!!! =)

Ingrid

The Bullen's said...

Cindy, Congrats!
Love you !

Hannah =)

Julie & Patrick said...

Congrats! A girl!! Yay, fun...

Names....that IS a tough one! Good Luck!

Julie

Emily said...

Yay for a girl!!! Here are my suggestions: Jessica, Catalina, Maya, and Lilly. Have fun!!

Emily