Okay all you busy moms out there. I need ideas on how to cook and feed my family healthy meals day in and day out. Keep in mind that I do work full time, please.
Share, share, share.
I look forward to reading all of your suggestions.
Thanks!
Please read our blog--we share with you our journey as a family--a blog about us, mostly our children. We have been married for 18 years! Emy joined our family in 2004 and Luke came home in 2008. Tessa is our "homemade surprise baby". She was born Nov 2010.
2 comments:
I use my crockpot when I'm going to be gone all day -- but that means I have to plan my grocery list well! I also keep lots of quick things in the freezer (leftover homemade spaghetti sauce, leftover chili) that I can defrost in a pinch. If you want an easy, healthy chili recipe, e-mail me and I'll send it. :o)
Nancy
It is tough, isn't it? I am trying to do the same. First of all, I do a lot of shopping at Trader Joes because I try to stay clear of processed foods. I also try and do a couple of meals per week that the leftovers can be morphed into something else like I may to a pork roast via crock pot early in the week and then use the leftovers in a stir fry later on or put the leftovers in the freezer for another meal of the same. We also eat a lot of vegetarian things because they tend to be quicker to make, healthy, and delicious. Overall, I think it just takes planning and good use of a freezer!
Good Luck!
Julie R
Post a Comment