Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy 8th Gotcha Day Cristian!

I cannot believe it has been EIGHT years since Cristian came home to us from Guatemala. Josh was 4, I was 29, Darrell was, well younger, and time has flown ever since. Cristian will soon turn 9 years old--unbelievable!!
Happy Gotcha Day Cristian!
You are very special to me and always will be.
I love the way you soak up information about sharks and all kinds of wildlife--you learn so fast--I love to hear you talk about all the facts you know! You are the BEST little hunter I know. And, you are my favorite person to share a meat pizza with!!
As soon as I held you when you were a baby, you had my heart--completely!
I love you to the moon Little Man!!
And I always will.
Me and Cristian, Emy, and Lukey
Cristian & Josh watching the tube with Ang.
The great big yummy cookie!!
I brought Angie some lottery tickets and told Cristian to pick the numbers!!
He LOVED that idea...LOL!
Emy LOVES Cristian and he loves her but sometimes they connect like oil and water, baking soda and vinegar, fire and ice. You get the picture? So this rare hug I caught on camera!!
YAY!!
Hope you enjoyed our Gotcha Day pictures.
I love you Cristian!

1 comment:

Peter and Nancy said...

Congratulations to your gorgeous families! I love seeing those cousins together . . . and you even made it into a photo, Cindy! That almost never happens for the mama/auntie! :o)
Hugs to you,
Nancy