August 10, 2001--Cristian came home to us.
This picture is from yesterday at his 7th Gotcha Day Party!
Cristian will be 8 years old on September 26th.
Luke is feeling a little under the weather--we thought he had a toothache, then we thought his throat was hurting--now I think he has a big dime-sized blister on his tongue--maybe from sucking his thumb?
Anyway, he is in pain and we are giving him Tylenol and Motrin and he sees a dr tomorrow afternoon--be in prayer for little Luke please. . .
6 comments:
Cute pics! poor little luke.will be in prayer
Love ya
Jordan
A blister on his thumb!? Oh...poor lil' guy!
Great lookin' family.
Just hoppin' through.
Kay
It's neat how you have a party for Gotcha Day! Looks like Christian is very happy. Hope Luke feels better, just so you know...strep throat is going around. See you all soon!! :P
Ingrid
Congratulations to Cristian! I just love seeing those four cousins -- what a great thing it is for them to have each other, and for all of you to have them. Love the Star Wars guys on the cake. :o)
I'll say a prayer for Luke -- don't you hate those mystery fevers? Hope he feels better soon.
-- Nancy
Kay-it is actually a blister on his tongue from sucking his thumb (I think). Communication is still slow sometimes--Luke still speaks Bengali at times instead of English!! Thanks for dropping by.
Cristian is just as much as a cutie pie now as he was back then. Hard to believe he has been here for 7 years!! We are still prayin' for little Luke...I hope he feels better very soon!!
Post a Comment