2005=napping with daddy

She LOVED her trike!

And Climbing

And I LOVE b&w pictures from the beach!

This is from Gotcha Day #2 (Jan 2006)

I'm sitting here thinking "where does the time go?" Emy starts Kindergarten in August! Amazing. I can still see her HUGE eyes as she was carried off the plane the night I met her...her eyes? they were the BIGGEST thing on her! Now? Her mouth! Definitely the biggest thing on her! And the words? they just keep coming out! This girl even talks in her sleep sometimes!! But OH MY GOODNESS, do I ever LOVE me some Emy!!! She has put so much sunshine and happiness into our lives!! Just spending a few minutes with my little darlin will cheer anyone up! She is precious, sweet, outgoing, prissy, talkative and just downright FUN to be around..she is very excited about our Vacation Bible School that is coming up. She has invited a friend so we hope her little friend can join us some next week. But, y'all--how will I survive Kindergarten!!?? I think I will be the insane mother with her nose pressed against the window, trying to catch a peek!! LOL!! Later y'all..
Emy--2004--see below
this was July, she came home in January of that same year!!
Can you get much cuter than this?

She LOVED her bottles!!

2007

Last week, 2008

Do you see what I mean?
Where DOES the time go?
5 comments:
OH my goodness...Amazing to look at pictures from then and now...You and Darrell have given Emy a life she would have NEVER had and it shows of all the LOVE CARE and attention this girl gets. I love you and keep up the great work with her and her brother.
Wow -- thanks for sharing the photos from her first months with you! I love seeing them, since I wasn't connected with you then. :o)
-- Nancy
How cute is she! I ask myself that question about Micah all the time too!
I also love Luke's haircut btw! ;o)
She has been Beautiful from the get go !!! I love the pictures!!! You're such good parents, keep up the great work...and enjoy every moment!!!
Ingrid
Wow!! She has grown from a little cutie pie to such a beauty queen! She is so full of sunshine and can fill anyone with it. Last Sunday when Fred and I were teaching the Sunday School class, she just talked and talked and it was just so sweet, I just didn't have the heart to tell her to hush long enough to go on....lol! I could just squeeze her....if she would only be still long enough!
Post a Comment