UPDATE #2: JOSH is at home and said only two words since his surgery--"it hurts". More to come. But he is at home and I will check up on him later. I will update as we go. . .
UPDATE #1: JOSH's surgery is complete. The dr said everything went well. He is in the recovery room, and his brother, Mom, Dad, and Ma are waiting to go in and see him. I will try and update y'all when I can..
Please, everyone, be in prayer for my nephew today. He is going in for a small outpatient procedure. If he gives me permission, I will tell you all about it later. . . just please remember him in your prayers today.
Thank you!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cindy:
I will be praying for a quick recovery for Josh and for his family as they take care of him.Keep us posted.
Leveta
Post a Comment