Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please read our blog--we share with you our journey as a family--a blog about us, mostly our children. We have been married for 18 years! Emy joined our family in 2004 and Luke came home in 2008. Tessa is our "homemade surprise baby". She was born Nov 2010.
6 comments:
That is a good video of them and they are both getting so big...Emy is so pretty and sweet and dont leave out the drama queen (but thats what makes her emy)...and luke is a cute little guy he makes smile when he say im his buddy and he makes me happy when he dances at church its great 2 see him do that.
well cindy u have 2 GREAT kids!!!!!
They are so precious you are so blessed! they are adorable!
Jordan
I love the slide show of pics! In some ways it seems like Luke just got here and in others it seems like he was here all along! They are both beautiful kids and I love them bunches...you too! :)
What a precious video! Awesome job. Hope to see ya soon.
Time sure flies. I love the photos of them by/in the water holding hands -- those would definitely end up in a frame at our house! :o) Congratulations on reaching the 6-mo. mark -- I remember Tami saying that the kids usually turn a big corner then. Although Luke already seems so settled and secure.
With love,
Nancy
The video is AWESOME!!! Brings tears to my eyes. Seems like Luke has always been here. Your family is beautiful, and I'm so glad to be part of watching the many blessings God has given all of you!
Emy really loves Luke a lot and it shows. I love all the pictures where they are hugging each other.
Have a blessed evening!!!
Love,
Ingrid
Post a Comment