We are going to the lake today to see how the kids like our pontoon boat...ya think???
Emy has been on it before but it has been about 4 years....we went boating when she first came home and then put our camper at the beach.....here we go back to the lake again....I am really looking forward to it.
So, you may not hear from me much in the next week--it is my vacation week and we will be doing some swimming, some boating and some biking, and maybe even some hiking!!
Lots and lots of playing will be going on, I can tell ya that!!
I was off work yesterday and Mr. Luke was attached to me at the hip (literally). He wanted to be held all day long....and I did it because I love him to pieces!!!! Oh my aching back today, though!!
Will post again soon!! I promise!! With pictures!!
1 comment:
Hooray for vacation! Take some Advil for that back -- I'm sure Luke and Emy will take full advantage of having you around 24/7. :o) Doesn't it make you feel great that he's so attached to you?
Love,
Nancy
Post a Comment