Sunday, June 22, 2008

Luke got a haircut!!

This is Luke BEFORE his new do.
Isn't he handsome?
Yep, he looks like a little man!!
Emy LOVED having Hannah over today--they love playing dressup--these girls are a HOOT!!
I wonder why this brings a smile to my face????


6 comments:

Shad and Maggie Alsworth said...

I love Luke's new "do". Looks like all is well at the Oakley's!!

Wishing you a great summer!
- The Alsworth's

The Bullen's said...

Luke's Hair cut is AWESOME !!! You did a fine job, Cindy. Thanks for letting Hannah visit. She had lots of fun!
Love you all!

Peter and Nancy said...

Oh, he looks so much older! (Sniff.) I saw his photo in the Dillon Childlink newsletter too. What a cutie!
-- Nancy

The Labontes said...

Love the haircut! What a change. I had such a hard time cutting off Max Rup's curls, but he's so much more comfy.

Kristy

Julie & Patrick said...

What a cute boy cut! and just right for the summer heat!!

They grow up so fast...I refuse to put Devi's hair in one big ponytail because it makes her look too old ;)

Julie R

Anonymous said...

What a handsom little man!