Sunday, March 16, 2008

More Beach (campground) pictures!!

Griffin
Wilson (Will) & Emy
Luke
Wilson (Will)
Griffin
Yay!! We got to see Sonya, Chris, Maddie and the twins (Will & Griffin)!! Luke & Emy really enjoyed playing with them at the playground. . and can't wait to go back next weekend!!
Thanks Sonya & Chris! We enjoyed getting together and we appreciate the gifts too. You guys are really thoughtful...
They got to see Sarah & Amber (Emy's highlight of the weekend) and they loved playing with them too!! Luke got to meet their Nana, Gail at the playground too--he liked to hold onto her hand while sliding down the BIG slide!!
We got to see Millie & Jim and Edna too!--we have really missed you guys bunches!!
See ya again next weekend!!

1 comment:

Peter and Nancy said...

Wow! We are JEALOUS! As I type this, it is snowing here . . . why do I live here again?! I love Emy's braids, and am amazed at Luke's flexibility with going places. He's really doing well with your family!
-- Nancy