Well, we are home from the airport and Luke & Darrell are just perfect!! Luke is already giving his mommy kisses and blowing kisses too!
Luke loves to play ball and with his toy cars. He is adorable by the way. He babbles and sings all the time (when he is not sucking his thumb).
See pictures above--ENJOY--I know I am enjoying EVERY MINUTE. Emy is being a great big sister!!
Thanks to all for your prayers. Please keep praying for a smooth transition.
Love,
Cindy
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAHOOOOOOO!!! Glad to here they arrived home safely. Talk to you soon.
Congratulations! I'm so happy that your family is all together safe and sound. Love the pictures!!! Luke is such a handsome guy. And grown so much since I saw him last March in India. I love his curls!!
Kristi (Daya's mama)
Post a Comment