Friday, February 1, 2008

IT'S ALMOST TIME!!

Josh and Cristian spent the night with me and Emy last night so I have finally got Cristian up and in the shower. Josh is still out like a light! I will go try again in a few minutes. Emy is watching Stanley on the Disney Channel. We will leave for the airport in about an hour and hopefully there will be no flight delays. We really appreciate all the support, thought and prayers we have had through this journey. Now our new journey begins.

Emy will be wearing her "I'm A Big Sister" shirt with her black high-heeled boots to the airport--what a fashion model! She can't wait to see her Daddy and meet her little brother, Luke! She is a little bit nervous I think, so please keep her in your prayers today and as time goes on.

Thanks again for all you guys have done and I love reading your comments about the blog. They keep me going!! I will try to post again when we get home from the airport (later this afternoon) and I will try to include some pictures.

Going to meet Luke,
Cindy

2 comments:

The Labontes said...

I am so excited for you guys! I hope Luke and Darrell had smooth flights home, and recover from the jet lag quickly. I'm sure Emy will be a wonderful big sister!

Can't wait to see your whole family together!
Kristy
(Max Rup's Mom)

Cliff and Tami said...

Am so happy for your family Cindy and welcome home Darrell and Luke!

Tami