Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please read our blog--we share with you our journey as a family--a blog about us, mostly our children. We have been married for 18 years! Emy joined our family in 2004 and Luke came home in 2008. Tessa is our "homemade surprise baby". She was born Nov 2010.
3 comments:
ok Cindy, Christy gave me your web address and I rushed home from work to see Luke and Darrell. How wonderful! God is so good! I'm sitting here crying and rejoicing with you all. How precious is he?! I'm already thanking God for their safe trip home! Congrats!
love and prayers,
Teresa (MRH-CT)
Hi Cindy,
You don't know me, but my husband and I traveled in Feb. of 2007 to receive our daughter Jadyn (Sreyoshi). My husband took a picture of Swarnadip as we were the elected family to take pics for waiting families. I, of course, still have all of our pics from India. I'm sure you probably have the picture we took because we game them all to Tami, but I just want to make sure. I know how much each picture means to a family.
I'm crying as I read your blog and see that another of the children we saw there last year now has a loving family...PRAISE THE LORD! Once you visit that place you are never the same and you can never forget those faces. Anyway, praying for your family as you bond day by day. I know that God has great things for Swarnadip! Can't wait to hear more. Feel free to contact me via the Dillon forum if you like... I don't check it daily or post much anymore, but I'll like to keep up to date on what is happening now. God bless you
!
Grace
(mama to Jadyn (Sreyoshi)-home almost a year now!)
Sweet Teresa has done the sweetest thing ever for me by allowing me to share in this wonderful journey with you. Hey guys! Words can't describe the overwhelming joy I feel for you. God is good, I see the precious loving bond already between Daddy and son which will very soon be shared with MaMa and big sister too. He is soooo precious I can't wait to hug him! I love you guys and I"m so happppy! My entire department sends their love! Love Christy
Post a Comment