Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Getting some weird comments--please email me.

If you would like to continue to see my blog, please email me your email address and identify yourself.  That way, I can invite you to view my blog.  That way, I can keep away the riff raff. I'm tired of comment moderation and if I invite certain readers, I can keep everyone else away.

Thanks everyone.  I will give you a couple of weeks to get this information to me so I can invite you.

Have a great week!
Cindy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy:I am Leveta.Mom to Chad 18 bio and Sam 15 and Kaitrin 11 both from India through Dillon.I love following your blog and I am so happy for you with your newest addition.I would love an invite to continue on following your journey.
Leveta email is rayswithhim@centurytel.net

Amrita said...

my email is

christslave@gmil.com

Your can send me your posts by email.

Kaye said...

Hi, I've been reading your blog for a while and would love to continue reading it. My email address is rite_kaye@hotmail.com
My name is Kaye & I am a teacher from Australia.

A Thinking Girl said...

Hi I just subscribed to your blog... Mine is a-thinking-girl.blogspot.com I came upon your blog and thought it was simply wonderful. I'm currently in school to become a special Ed teacher and am a Substitute preschool teacher during my school semesters and a full time preschool teacher during the summer. I would really love to still be able to read your blog. my email address is ritz18@comcast.net

Dr. Jermaine Gordon said...

These are nice Cindy

Loveth said...

Hi, i am Loveth a mother of six and i really love your blog.i would really love to adopt internationally but the money involved is huge.I would keep praying for you guys,and i would love to follow up on your blog.my email is loveth797 at yahoo.com.waiting for your reply.