Monday, November 1, 2010

36 weeks

This is me, 36 weeks....countdown is ON!
I have gained about 10 pounds total and Tessa weighs over 6 already.
This will be the ONLY picture I will post because I am starting to swell in places I didn't know could swell...LOL!!
Enjoy, folks, this is it!

8 comments:

Julie & Patrick said...

You look great and should wear her proudly! Can't wait to hear about the big day!!

Julie

Peter and Nancy said...

You're going to be so glad you took that picture, swollen ankles and all! You look great -- healthy and happy. I can't believe it's only a month until your due date -- yippee!
Nancy

The Bullen's said...

You look wonderful !!!! Take lots more pictures, they make for the most amazing memories! Love you guys, and can't wait to meet the ball in your belly !!!! LOL

Ingrid ;)

Fenwick 5 said...

Soon she will be coming around...so soon. It might be on turkey day,hmmm... delivering a sweet butter-ball!! TOO CUTE!! Take it easy and rest,Gidget:)

Jaime Leigh said...

Suprises are always fun! Congrats on that...You have a beautiful family!

The Bullen's said...

I have to comment again!!! Every time I look at this picture I smile because my heart rejoices !!! =)

Love ya,
Ingrid

MomisQueen said...

You look beautiful and happy!

Anonymous said...

Well, hi! I just found your blog--and it looks like I've come upon it just in time! Big excitement seems to be about to burst upon the scene.

I'll try to read some back posts or look for an "about us" tab to see if I can get up to speed.

Vera