Friday, April 16, 2010

18 years of marriage, two beautiful children,

and another one on the way. We found out today that we are expecting a baby....sometime in November. I am in shock and can't hardly put my mind around this.
So, I have been having some cramping for about 3-4 weeks, off and on, sometimes bad, sometimes mild. Luke has been sick with breathing issues for about 3 days. I took him to the doctor and asked her to see me as well (family physician).
She did a urine screening and found that I have a bladder infection and hello? I'm pregnant. WOW! Stop the clock...no way....you are kidding.....tears, laughter, shock, happiness, worry. You name it, I felt it.
We are very happy to share with you that we are going to soon be a family of 5! OMGoodness.......really?

I will post again when it all sinks in.....later.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Congratulations and may you have a smooth pregnancy!!

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! This is so exciting! I am thrilled for your family! Keep us posted on all the new developments! Emily

Kristi W. said...

Great news! Praying for health and an easy pregnancy!

:)Kristi W.

Peter and Nancy said...

WHAT??!! Wow! God truly likes to surprise us, doesn't He? I am happy for you, Cindy! You will be in my prayers as you take in the news and rethink life as a mother of THREE!
God bless you and your new little life,
Nancy

Julie & Patrick said...

Spring is in the air, I guess! How wonderful this news is. And yay to a November baby...Dev was born in Nov. too!

Many many congrats....on so many levels!

Julie R