Monday, January 11, 2010

Sledding on FAKE snow--fun!!


Luke's preschool went sledding (fake snow). One of the dads provided this snow on a golf course where he works....what FUN!!!
I fell once and hit LUke's head with my cheek bone and got a small black eye----The fun never ends!!!
We had a blast....the kids loved it.

5 comments:

The Bullen's said...

Oh..How FUN!!!! Glad you got the chance. We're hoping for some snow to sled ride on too!!! My fb friends are all sick of snow and I keep telling them to send some here!!! LOL

Love ya'll,

Ingrid =)

Peter and Nancy said...

Umm, I'm one of those people who's kind of sick of snow . . . :o) But my kids aren't! They're going sledding tomorrow after school.

What a blast for all of you!
Nancy

The Bullen's said...

Hey Cindy..I let Hannah open her own blog page on my account. She would be thrilled if you would check it out!!!
www.hannahl2l.blogspot.com

She's been begging me forever !!!

Thanks,
Ingrid

The Bullen's said...

That's Cute !!! Thanks for checking out my blog.

Love Hannah

Bugg's mama said...

Your children are just so beautiful!