I have a snaggle tooth girl
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please read our blog--we share with you our journey as a family--a blog about us, mostly our children. We have been married for 18 years! Emy joined our family in 2004 and Luke came home in 2008. Tessa is our "homemade surprise baby". She was born Nov 2010.
3 comments:
Always something exciting going on in your household. The kids look like they are having great fun...even toothless!
Julie R
I can't believe no one mentioned the song yet . . . "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!" :o)
Merry Christmas to your beautiful family!
Nancy
Oh...the good ole toothless days! Emy looks so cute! Luke sure does like his food...adorable as usual!!! Hope you all are healthy and have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!
Love you,
Ingrid =)
Post a Comment