My nephew Josh turned 13 on Oct 27th--yep, I'm way behind on blogging!! I just wanted to share that he is a terrific nephew, I love him so much!
Josh came home when he was 5 months old and ever since then, we have spoiled him rotten. To the core rotten!
Josh is creative and funny and he has the best sense of humor (of our entire family, I think). He is slow to anger and quick witted. He is helpful to have around, he will work so hard when I need him to and he loves Emy & Luke so much. He and Luke really bonded when Luke came home.
Happy Birthday Joshie!! We love you to the moon and back!!
2 comments:
Make sure to let Josh know that we wish him a Happy Birthday!!! Goodness, where does the time go???
See ya later,
Ingrid
A teenager! Yipes!!! I love the photos of the four cousins together.
-- Nancy
Post a Comment