Thursday, November 19, 2009

Emy is 7!!

Emy and her Becca, still best friends.
We love to have pinatas!!
The girls from her school.
Alex & Emy
Emy and the MONEY TREE--Ma always gives the grands a money tree filled with money.
No big girl swing available? NO problem, they just used the baby swings..
Birthday morning with cupcake and candle and song!!
This year I got to do it all--last year I was in the hospital having surgery-ugh!
I'm so glad I got to be the first one to wish my girl a happy birthday!
Limbo in her classroom at her class party for her birthday!
I made this cake for her party at the park.
This is a cupcake-cake made for her classroom party.
I am so absolutely thankful for the blessing of international adoption.

2 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

Happy birthday, Emy! What a pretty cake -- for both parties. :o) And what a gorgeous girl -- and happy mama!
Nancy

The Bullen's said...

Hannah had a lot of fun at Emy's party! Emy is a precious little girl!!! Ya'll are sooo blessed! Love ya,

Ingrid