Well, Luke started preschool and he goes every Tuesday and Thursday. He LOVES it!! He would rather go there than stay with my mom and that is saying something folks. He is doing well. Teachers are Mrs. H, Mrs. C, and Mrs. R. Luke says Mrs. R is his best friend!!
He even buys his lunch every day at the cafeteria and carries his own tray and everything. They make him drink milk instead of water and that is the only negative I've seen. Luke LOVES water....but not enough to complain about the milk at preschool. LOL!!
Emy is doing well in 1st grade. So far, so good. She has missed three days of school though because of a fever, sore throat, cough. Then Luke caught it from her and then I was lucky enough to catch it from him. Why are the daddies immune to this stuff? Doesn't seem fair, does it?
My asthma has kicked in but I do feel a little better today. Luke is with my mom today because his babysitters are sick as well. This stuff is spreading like wild fire here in NC. The swine flu is in all of our schools here and it looks like its gonna be tough to beat and keep at bay. Emy was SOOOOO HAPPY to go back to school today!!
God is an awesome God and he is the ultimate healer and I will continue to believe that we will be healed from all of our ailments.....love to all of you and I hope you are having a great Fall.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We call Oct. - March the "sick season". Seems like someone's always bringing something home -- but it's a little better with Aaron and Nathan getting older. They don't seem to catch every little thing quite so much anymore.
I hope you're feeling better soon, Cindy! Nothing works well when the mama is sick.
Hugs,
Nancy
Hope everyone is on the mend! So good to hear how well Luke is doing in preschool. He sounds like an independent little boy!
Looking forward to talking to you soon!
Kristy
Post a Comment