My nephew has been home with us for 12 years!! I cannot believe how much he has grown. It seems like yesterday that they walked off the plane. He was 5 months old and his eyes were the biggest thing on him!!
Josh, I am so happy you are my nephew. I love you so much. You are such a good cousin to Luke & Emy and you are a pretty great big brother to Cristian. I thank you for all you do. I am so proud to be your favorite aunt!!
Josh, I am so happy you are my nephew. I love you so much. You are such a good cousin to Luke & Emy and you are a pretty great big brother to Cristian. I thank you for all you do. I am so proud to be your favorite aunt!!
We love you JOSH!!
3 comments:
Twelve years together! What a great milestone to celebrate. It's so neat to see what a loving extended family you all are . . . happy Gotcha Day!
-- Nancy
I'd like to wish a Happy Gotcha Day to Josh, and to tell him, Cristian, Emy, and Luke that they are blessed to be part of two of the most loving families ANYWHERE!
Love to all!
Ken Loyd
Happy Gotcha Day Josh! We love and miss seeing you! Time is flying right on by...not much longer and you'll be a teenager!!!
Love the Bullens!
Post a Comment