Today is Luke's 1st Gotcha Day. Can y'all believe it's been a year already??
We are actually at Myrtle Beach, SC for the weekend to celebrate Emy's first two GREAT report cards from Kindergarten and Luke's gotcha Day!!!!
Luke is doing so well, so much better than we ever expected and that is just God's hand on him and us. Without God, this would have been a much more difficult transition for all of us. I just praise Him for making it almost easy for us. Don't get me wrong. We still have meltdowns and bad days, but who doesn't?
Luke's English is improving so rapidly. He is now getting some occupational therapy along with some educational therapy in hopes he will be ready for Kindergarten in 2 years...this boy is AMAZING and a PERFECT fit for our family. I am so impressed with this little fellow, my little man, who smiles almost all the time. I so love my Luke--to the moon and back. We are going to have his gotcha day party next weekend, so stay tuned for some good pictures. .
Later taters. . until next post.
Listening to the waves roll in,
Cindy
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We Love you Luke and are so glad that you have become a part of all of our lives!
Greeeaaat Job Emy! You are such a smart cookie!!We love you too!
First of all...I'm jealous! You're at the beach and I'm not! OK, now that I've got that off my chest...It's awesome how far Luke has come. We love both of your children very much and you are so blessed to be their parents. Y'all have a blast...see you when you get back! love ya,
Ingrid :)
Post a Comment