Tuesday, January 20, 2009

IT'S SNOWING Y'ALL !

Emy LOVES the snow
Luke is not as sure of it. But he likes to get hit by snowballs.
Emy running from Daddy.
These are Luke's hand-me-down pink Dora boots (the only somewhat waterproof ones we have in his size) :o)
My angel, making a snow angel.
Yep, the scarf is pink too--sorry Luke.
Luke was sooooooo COLD
Sweet smiling girl
And my sweet boy too
Eskimo?
Ditto
Swinging in the snow.
And getting very wet bottoms
Mommy got in on the snowball action too!
And snow for the Sandhills of NC--THAT is a BIG DEAL!!
Luke's first snow!!
Emy's second real snow!!
We have had SO MUCH FUN!!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I LOVE the Snow!!! Looks like you guys had just as much fun as we did! And...school is out tomorrow! Yay....more snow playin time!

The Bullen's said...

How FUN! We all had a great time too! We were wearing all kinds of crazy things too. I was wearing Josh's boots which were too big for me. I had on Bill's coat and David's hat and my gardening gloves. Hey, whatever works right?
Enjoy today too!

Love ya'll,
Ingrid

Peter and Nancy said...

It's really fun to see snow on your blog! We are a little tired of it . . . we usually get about 54" of snow during the entire winter, but this year we've had 61+ already, and it's only half over. Enjoy it before it melts!
-- Nancy

Shad and Maggie Alsworth said...

Love the boots! :) I'm glad the kiddos are getting to experience snow!! Come to NY so I can share our snow with you guys!!

The Labontes said...

What a fun novelty for the kids to experience! We're snow lovers up here in Maine. We all ski - hoping Max Rup starts next year. As much as we love it, we're ready for spring by the time Feb or March comes around.
Kristy