Luke, AFTER the party.
Today, our precious son turns 4!! Can you believe it?
Unfortunately, Darrell and I both have had the nasty 24 hour bug so we won't be having a BIG PARTY for sure..
We are having a very small, for close family only (mostly due to the virus thing), monster truck party, of course....
I really think that a big party this close to Christmas would be too overwhelming for Lukey so a small one will have to do for this year. . . He is walking around saying "happy birthday Luke--I 4"....he is so stinking cute!!
I did get to sing to him in bed this morning. I took a lit candle to the bed room and sang Happy Birthday and let him blow it out first thing--he was ALL SMILES for that...
Happy Birthday Luke!
You are such a fantastic addition to our family--we love you to the moon and back!!
Will post some pics later.. PICS are now posted.
Also--ENJOY this video!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Luke!! We Love You!!
YaY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S 4! HE'S SOOO CUTE! WE LOVE YOU LUKE!
THE BULLENS :)
Happy Birthday Luke!!
I love the blowing out the candle in bed story...very cute!
Sorry you have all been under the weather.
Julie r
The 24-hour bug seems to be the theme for this Christmas season . . . bummer. I hope no one else catches it, and that you're able to enjoy eating some cake. Happy Birthday, sweet Luke!
-- Nancy
Happy Birthday Luke!!! He is such a handsome little man. I can't believe he is 4! Wow. Sorry you all got sick during his b-day...I experienced the same bad luck during Daya's birthday party a couple of weeks ago. It was the pits! Hope you all are feeling better now. :)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Kristi
Post a Comment