Emy's cake she shared with her class today.
Darrell did a GREAT job.
for her early morning Happy Birthday Song!!
Candy--from the pinata Emy took to school today.
Emy got to bang it around ALOT!
My cutie patootie.
We LOVE her teachers this year!!
They are THE BEST!
Emy chose LENA!
Love your hat Emy!
I got through surgery and am back home and back to the chaos..
I never realized how much I picked up my children until now when I can't. They won't let me lift anything heavier than a milk jug until at least Thursday--fun days to come, I'm sure.
I have not had to take any pain medicine for my head yet; however,
my first IV site caused me severe pain and a bad bruis; therefore, I took a little something for that.
Surgery was yesterday morning at 11:15--I was in recovery at 12:15, in my private room at 2:30 and home today at 1:30pm...
Time flies when you are having fun, ya know?
Later y'all.
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
Cindy
4 comments:
Hey All !!! Emy's party looked like a great time. Cindy, we're so happy that your surgery went good! It's amazing how well you're doing...well we know why !!
Isn't God so good?
Love ya'll
Ingrid
Cindy, glad you're back home with the kiddos. Hope that recovery is speedy and the surgery brings good results! Good luck with the not picking kiddos up - very difficult.
Kristy
Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl!
How did your surgery go?
Praying for you!
God bless,
Jill
I'm glad you're doing so well so quickly! Now the challenge will be to not overdo it, I'm sure. :o) Lucky Emy -- I don't think our kids' school would let us bring in a pinata!!
So good to hear you're recovering well!
Hugs,
Nancy
Post a Comment