Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FALL is HERE!!--Part 2

Emy's self portrait on her pumpkin--See the clouds and sky? And the precious little brown girl with RED lipstick--and there is an apple tree on there too! She won a BLUE ribbon at the county fair--YOU GO GIRL!! Luke's pumpkin--he won a BLUE ribbon TOO!!
I am a very proud mommy! He won $5.00 total.
Emy also entered two crosses and a painted picture. She got a RED 2nd place ribbon for the cross on the left, a participation PINK ribbon for the cross in the middle and a WHITE 3rd place ribbon for her painted picture. . . She won $7.50 total.
Ma, being silly--at least her eyes are opened in this one!!
Luke in Emy's cool specs.
Angie Pangie and Greg (it was Greg's birthday--41 this year)
Cristian is the OFFICIAL center on his football team--YOU GO BOY!
We LOVE cheap entertainment--paper bag? We have some imagination in this house.
See what I mean?
My sweet husband took this picture (lots of smiles on this one)
Happy Birthday to you!

5 comments:

Kristi W. said...

Looks like you are having too much fun! :) Luke looks cute with that paper bag on his head!

Kristi W.

The Bullen's said...

All I can really say is "WOW!" So much going on. So proud of Emy and Luke entering their fair projects. That was so cool. I only wish I knew about it. Hannah would've loved to enter something. Oh well, maybe next year. Ya'll have been having lots of fun. GREAT!
love ya,
Ingrid

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

Lots of new pictures...I love them! Emy and Luke did a GREAT job on their pumpkins and crosses! Happy Birthday Greg!! It amazes me that you can buy a kid the biggest most expensive gift there is and they would rather play with the bag or box it came out of. Next time I am gonna buy a box!

Peter and Nancy said...

Wow -- nice artwork! That is something to be really proud of. :o) I love the paper bag inventions. Those are the best kinds of toys!
-- Nancy