Sunday, September 7, 2008

Yay--a brand new dirt pile....

Thanks Alan for bringing us some dirt!!
The kids LOVED getting to sit in his truck--Luke is checking out the mirror..
Emy said "me too"
WOW--Emy made herself a slide in the dirt.
Luke wasn't sure about the dirst to start with.
But he got into it--
With help from "Sisser"
Luke doesn't like his hands and feet to feel dirty--ha.
Emy doesn't mind grit.
Ain't they cute?
They had fun, fun, fun
See, I told you they "got into it"--literally.
Luke vacuuming the floors--he's not scared of the vacuum anymore--YAY Luke!
Please remember Luke, Darrell, and me in prayer. Luke has a cold, Darrell has a sore throat and his ears hurt and I have had chronic sinus pressure/pain for a solid month. I don't know if I have TMJ problems, or if my sinus cyst is causing the pressure, if my back is out of whack, or if I need glasses. blah, blah, blah (shall I go on???). So it is a trip to the eye doctor, the chiropractor, maybe another ENT physician (the first trip to ENT was a complete HOOT) and I have a dental check up soon. . . I'm so thankful to God that he has allowed me to keep a job with health insurance----Luke has another eye appt next week and he goes back to UNC for PT, OT, orthopedic and neurology visits in December and January....busy busy busy...
Pray for Emy because she has to live with us all. . poor baby girl...
Thanks to all of our faithful blog readers!! We love you, each and every one of you.

3 comments:

Lori said...

The dirt looks so fun! I think my Myah would have been a little hesitant too, but her sister would have been rollin in it!

I'm sorry you're all sick, get well soon:)

Tina said...

I remember the dirt pile days. The boys use to play for hours w/their trucks on the pile. Actually, we still have that pile but now we use it to tee off for golf (redneck golf) and ride the four wheelers over it.

Feel better soon. I know the cause of the sinus pressure, a little birdy told me. I'll fill you in sometime.

Peter and Nancy said...

Hope you're all feeling better soon! I dread the start of cold & flu season.

I love the dirt pile -- you're my mama hero for letting them have fun in it! Having fun is lots more important than staying clean. :o)
-- Nancy