Emy & daddy

Love the giraffes

Our hatchling

Looking at the polar bear

making a chimp bed

Back at the polar bear

Trying really hard to see an elk or bison...

My sweetie pie

I love B&W pics, don't you?

Patas monkey island

Resting on the rock

Torts

YAY--we made it to the zoo...

Spongebob was there to greet us at the North American Entrance!

Entrance

Tram--love how they are painted...

Emy & a statue--can YOU tell the difference?

Kid-Zone----where they can paint, chalk or spray water!!

Luke chalked...

Walking along.

Emy & Luke when we were on our way out.

Emy getting the bird's eye view.

My monkeys.

Daddy trying to steal Emy's peaches.

We had the BEST time! Luke's first zoo visit. There aren't many pictures of him b/c he got so tired--and a little bit irritable.
It was a LONG walk (I think there are 5 miles of walking trails at the zoo). We rented a stroller for Luke & Emy (thank goodness).
If you are ever near Asheboro, NC--please visit our zoo--it is GREAT!! I would recommend it.
4 comments:
GREAT pictures and so glad you had fun!
Jordan
We LOVE the Asheboro Zoo so much we just buy a year pass every year! It is about time to get there again...I am thinking the next time Jacob is out of school!!
Yay the Zoo! I'm going to take my kids and some other homeschoolers Monday! My membership runs out Tuesday! Uh Oh...We better go! I love the zoo and looks like you all enjoyed it to. It's very educational in itself! Love ya'll.
Ingrid :)
Post a Comment