Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Sweet Emy

This is Emy's favorite page in her scrap book and she wanted me to share it with y'all.
I wrote this letter to her while we were in the "waiting" phase, May 2003.
To all the families waiting right now--I KNOW how you feel and believe me--these kiddos are worth every tear, prayer and piece of paperwork that comes your way!!
Here's hoping that your wait will not be long!!
HINT: DOUBLE CLICK ON THE BELOW IMAGE AND YOU CAN INCREASE THE SIZE!!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

very sweet!
Jordan

Peter and Nancy said...

Wow . . . that brings back a lot of memories of waiting. There's a line from a song (can't remember which one!) that talks about missing someone you've never met -- that's the perfect description. Thanks for sharing something so personal.
-- Nancy

Ken Loyd said...

What a beautiful expression of the bond of love you have. I hope Emy's first day of school and every day afterward is simply stellar and stunning!