My BIG GIRL
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
1st Day of Kindergarten!!! All smiles!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please read our blog--we share with you our journey as a family--a blog about us, mostly our children. We have been married for 18 years! Emy joined our family in 2004 and Luke came home in 2008. Tessa is our "homemade surprise baby". She was born Nov 2010.
5 comments:
yay for emy! first day of school! lukes cute!!!
Hope all went well! I bet Emy loved school. I can't wait to hear about it! Luke is so sweet, at church Sunday he kept following me around in Sunday school. He would lean on me and just smile. I'm so proud of him going to class with out his Momma...I sure hope Isaac will do that soon.
Love ya,
Haiti is being hit with a Hurricane as we speak. Please remember them in prayer. It's right where the guys were supposed to be this morning.
Ingrid
She looks so confident and ready for fun! I think the first day of school is always harder on the mama . . . I've had kindergarteners 2 years in a row now, so it remains to be seen if I ALWAYS cry on the first day of school, or just when there's a kindergartener in the family. :o) I'll find out next Wednesday!
-- Nancy
I know Emy is ready for school...but how did Momma do today? They are both such good kids! And cute too!
Sent my big girl off to Kindergarten too. It's a rough schedule, and she's struggling to adjust, so our prayers are definitely with you! Emy looks Fabulous!
Kristy
Post a Comment