Monday, July 14, 2008

VBS night #2

Luke & one of his very favorite people--Josh O!!
Yay--he made it back tonight..Cristian came too..that makes me sooo happy!!
Another picture--Josh loves Luke too--Luke has taken with Josh like no one else!!
Ola taught tonight--Good job!!
Jonah & the Big Fish
Jacob & Logan (Carrie's boys)
My Luke
Kayla & Logan
Jessica & Emy
I told Luke he needed to take a bath before VBS tonight and so he jumped in (with clothes on)--how funny is that!

Emy and one of her buddies, Logan
Jackson & Hunter
Madison
Angie Pangie & Christy
Well, we had another WONDERFUL night at VBS!! I love it--I think I enjoy it as much or more than the kids!!!
Will post again tomorrow!!
Later y'all.


3 comments:

The Bullen's said...

Glad you had a great time, and I love to see the pictures. Thanks for the post!

See ya tomorrow,
Ingrid

Carrie said...

Loooovve the pic of Luke in the tub....that is way tooo funny!!

BTW...I copied a few pics, hope you dont mind!

See ya tonight!

Jordan said...

pctures are awesome im about to post some myself love ya!
Jordan=)