Thank you so much for leading me to Sandbox Adventures blog. I will definitely keep this man and his buddies in my prayers!! I will comment to him often to let him know we are thinking about him.
If anyone has a few extra minutes, please go to this blog--I only had a chance to read a few of his posts, but this is a real, live Christian man who is fighting in this war. . .
http://www.sandboxadventures.wordpress.com/
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Cindy --
Thank you so much for sharing Joe's blog! He has been very encouraged by comments people leave, and is so grateful for people who pray for his unit and their work. I am thankful for you and your kindness -- it's easy to forget about the people serving in Irag when so many are weary of the war.
In Christ's love,
Nancy
Post a Comment