Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Sweet Luke

This is a very familiar pose--Luke loves lying on the floor, playing with his trucks and cars
(and sucking his thumb)--did I mention we try to multitask at our house?
Pirate Luke--we started patching this week--and I can tell he is definitely using that bad left eye alot better with the patch on!!
Ortho boots too!!
This is the whole ensemble of what Luke starts out looking like every morning now--we are working him up to wearing the boots and eye patch for 6 hours a day! We are up to about 3 hours a day for both!!


2 comments:

The Bullen's said...

Luke is such a sweet little boy!!! I love him sooo much!!! Keep up the great work as his parents... I know it's not easy for him to wear the boots and the patch. In time it will all be worth it!!!
Love you guys,
Ingrid

Peter and Nancy said...

That thumb-in-mouth pose looks mighty familiar! Anya Rashi spends approximately 6 hours per day in "thumb therapy." :o) You are such a persevering mama, and are taking such good care of your boy . . .
Nancy