Friday, May 23, 2008

My Four Blessings!!

Cristian (my nephew) & Emy
Josh (my nephew) & Luke
Again.
Cristian, Luke & Emy
Emy (I had to take a picture of her last Sunday--she looks beautiful in her dress, huh?)
She actually said this "Mama, I look like a little Mexican girl don't I?" I told her yes, she did look a little bit Mexican and how absolutely BEAUTIFUL she looked!! She's so funny--she NEVER says she looks Indian--she just cracks me up!
Jeanie--you will have to tell Roberto this one!!

3 comments:

The Bullen's said...

I just can't believe how fast these kids are growing. Each one is so precious in God's eyes. They definately are a blessing. Enjoy every moment!!!
Ingrid

Anonymous said...

Hi:
Adorable kids! I love Emy's dress.Did you make it? I love reading your blog because there is always something new to read and new pics to see.
Leveta

Cindy said...

Leveta!
Hey Girl! Good to see ya at my blog! No, I didn't make the dress--my mom (Ma to Emy) bought it for her!! I love it on her. Thanks for keeping up with us!!

Love ya,
Cindy